This intentionally designed renovation has all the features of a pre-war Queenslander cottage with the style and functionality required for modern living. Nestled on 405sqm of flat, Residential A land in a leafy street of sought-after Yeronga, you don’t have to change a thing but have lots of opportunity to raise, extend or redesign the floorplan to suit your needs in the future (STCA). Currently tenanted at a competitive market rate of $560.00 per week until 10th January 2023.
The King-sized master bedroom has direct access to the bathroom making it a clever take on an ensuite which doubles as the main bathroom with separate toilet. As well as a second bedroom, there is a giant sunroom off the front of the home which has been used as a home office, art studio, mud room and extra seating area with lots of options for its use in the future, including returning it to a classic front porch.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Freshly renovated eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops and huge amounts of storage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Airconditioning in the Master bedroom and main living area
• Gorgeous Queenslander features including casement windows, French doors, plate rails and window hoods
• Polished hardwood floors throughout
• Giant front sunroom with natural light through the sliding picture windows
• Back porch with retractable cover for your morning coffee or evening drinks
• Fully secure single garage with roller door alongside additional single carport with room for storage
• Very private backyard with lattice covered in mature star jasmine and garden beds for vegetables and herbs
• Low maintenance property, fully fenced for pets and children
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
This tightly held pocket of Yeronga is quiet and leafy while being only 5km from the CBD. Stroll along the beautiful Brisbane River and many parklands, or ride over the Green Bridge to the University of Queensland. There is easy access to the train, bus, major hospitals, universities, prestige private schools, QLD Tennis Centre, shopping precincts and top restaurants.
This property did not have any flooding in 2011 or 2022.