RE/MAX Elevate is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RE/MAX Elevate may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 Jul 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- property address/es & ownership
- other information relevant to your property needs
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Record keeping for clients
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails with property updates, office updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.