Boasting one of the largest courtyards you will find in a luxury apartment overlooking the Brisbane River, this executive home is filled with the finest finishes and all the modern conveniences you desire for living, entertaining or as an investment for your future. On ground level, with secure entry and in the boutique complex of Newport, this sprawling unit is the pinnacle of style and sophistication with the low-maintenance lifestyle you expect from this inner-city location.
At the heart of the home is a high spec kitchen complete with Miele appliances, solid stone waterfall benchtops with additional hardwood breakfast bar for the whole family to enjoy. An integrated, dedicated wet bar with wine fridge, zip tap and storage will make you the ultimate entertaining expert for a formal dinner inside or an alfresco evening on the terrace.
The Master Suite has been designed as a parent’s retreat with a walk-through wardrobe to suit the most serious fashionista, and an ensuite for relaxing in the full-size bathtub, or enjoying the spacious shower, double vanity and heated towel rails. With a view of the Brisbane River from the bedroom, you will feel like you are relaxing on holiday every day of the year.
Two large bedrooms with built-ins are located along a private hallway which ends in a dedicated home office or TV room which could also be used as a guest room, with a family bathroom and separate toilet completing this wing.
Throughout the property is ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and stylish, modern tiles through the living areas, with superior quality carpets in each bedroom and the study. A large separate laundry is located off the kitchen, with an additional powder room near the dining room which is perfect for guests.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Master Suite with river views, walk-through robe, ensuite and direct access to terrace
• Kitchen has stone benchtops, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, hardwood breakfast bar and ample storage
• Additional wet bar boasts wine fridge, zip tap and coffee machine
• Floor to ceiling glass stacker doors flow from indoor to outdoor living
• Quality, Crimsafe security screens allow you to keep the breeze flowing while not obstructing your view of the river
• Two additional large bedrooms with built-ins
• Fourth room can be used as a Home Office, Media Room or as guest space
• Second bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
• Large family laundry space across from the extra powder room
• 140 square metre, private outdoor area with space for entertaining, gardening or as a children’s play area
• Retractable outdoor blind on patio, with wind-controlled retraction sensor
• Double-glazing on all windows and doors makes this an extremely peaceful abode
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes in all rooms
• Two dedicated parking spaces, each with their own storage cage
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
In the private enclave of Hamilton Reach you are located along the Brisbane River and surrounded by parks, walking trail and open green spaces which is impeccably maintained for you to enjoy. Just 6km from the Brisbane CBD and 9km from the Airport, you have the ability to be shopping or jet setting within 15 minutes in either direction.
Bordering the Royal Queensland Golf Club, this is a premium location with Racecourse Road and the Portside Wharf Restaurant and Shopping precinct on your doorstep as well as Doomben and Eagle Farm Racecourses only 7 minutes’ drive away.
This area is within walking distance to Northshore which has recently been announced as the home of the Brisbane Athletes’ Village for the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Northshore Hamilton CityCat Terminal is located at Hamilton Reach, providing river transit to the CBD and other suburbs.
Was not affected by the 2011 or 2022 floods.