Offered to the market for the first time in 20 years, this well-presented 4 Bedroom family home is positioned with elevation and located in the sought-after Mansfield State High Catchment. With quality construction using hardwood timbers, this home has remained very solid throughout the years, ready for the next owner to move right in and add their own value. As you enter the home there is an enclosed verandah to utilise as a study or sleepout, step through to a spacious layout in the lounge and dining, both opening through to the kitchen. An enclosed patio at the rear offers many internal living options and also leads to a small landing to capture the 534sqm block’s elevated Eastern-aspect.
• Elevated 534sqm ‘Res A’ block in the sought-after Mansfield State High Catchment
• 4 Bedroom Post War Home – 3 with Built-In Robes; separated home office options
• Spacious Lounge and Dining with polished timber floors and abundant natural light
• Neat and Tidy Kitchen and Bathroom, ready for today or renovate tomorrow!
• Closed in storage and utility rooms downstairs, perfect for home workshops/studios
• Newly installed tandem carport with undercover patio area
• Internal stairs to the downstairs area – ready for you to add your own value!
Discover why the Mt Gravatt East/Mansfield Border is such a popular position, just a short distance to local shopping centres, schooling, childcare, with transport options at your doorstep. Only a 6 minute drive to either Westfield Garden City or Westfield Carindale and easy access to both Motorways, taking you straight to Brisbane’s CBD or the Airport in just 15 minutes!
OFFERS OVER $920,000
CONTACT Jacob Secco or Kath Chown from RE/MAX Elevate today for an inspection.