In an exclusive Holland Park West pocket surrounded by multimillion-dollar homes, this elevated high set timber residence is beautifully presented with so much on offer. Featuring 3 generous bedrooms upstairs, all with built ins and the master with ensuite. Polished timber floors throughout the upper level and a modern kitchen designed with light and space in mind, featuring stone benchtops and a wonderful view to the backyard and pool area. Internal stairs lead to an inviting downstairs space, fully legal height, perfect for future use and currently set up as a family room and bar. There is internal access from the single garage as well as access to a separate home office with private entry.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• 3 Bedroom 2-storey family home on an elevated 617sqm Res A block
• Plenty of separated living options for the growing family
• Legal height downstairs, great potential for future uses
• Polished Hardwood Timber Floors + Air Conditioned throughout
• Abundant natural light and elevated position to capture breezes
• Family sized in-ground pool
• Single garage and huge double carport
• Manicured gardens with sitting areas to soak up the sun
This family home is very welcoming, from the moment you enter through the front gardens, there’s a peaceful patio to sit and take in the leafy surrounds. Separated living areas both upstairs and down offer options for the growing family, with genuine dual living if required, downstairs has individual access and will suit those working from home or even meeting clients. There is a sizable fully fenced yard and a huge in-ground pool.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Positioned within 8km from the Brisbane CBD, this Holland Park West home enjoys convenience without sacrificing size and space.
Easy access to major Brisbane Universities, excellent State and Private Schools, Greenslopes Private Hospital, PA and QE2 Public Hospitals, cafes, and just 10 mins to Westfield Carindale and Garden City you will be spoiled for choice. Just a short distance to the 10 min express bus into the CBD.
OFFERS OVER $1,150,000
CONTACT Jacob Secco or Kath Chown of RE/MAX Elevate today for an inspection!