This stunning low set home has been tastefully renovated and is ready to move right in and enjoy. Rare to find a lowset with 4 generous bedrooms and a master with ensuite, this home has just undergone a thoughtful refurbishment with everything taken care of.
Open plan living spaces with designer flooring, all new kitchen with induction cooktop and Caesarstone benches, both bathroom have floor to ceiling tiles and heat lamps, ducted Air-Conditioning throughout. Private rear sunroom will be enjoyed year-round and can be opened up for extra living space and access to the patio and yard. This fully rendered brick home is both modern and stylish with all the fittings of a new home, in an established family-friendly location.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Fully Renovated 4 bedroom low set brick home
• Elevated 607sqm of ‘Residential-A’ land
• Open plan living with additional sunroom and private rear patio
• Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benches and induction cooktop
• All new bathroom and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Genuine low set home; perfect for those seeking zero stairs
• Fully Ducted Air-Conditioned throughout and upgraded electrical
• Covered rear patio overlooking spacious fully fenced yard
Positioned within walking distance to local shops, primary and high schools and a huge range of green spaces including Phil Denman Park, it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families. Just a short drive to Mount Ommaney shopping Centre, McLeod Country Golf Club and access for Centenary, Ipswich and Logan Motorways. Jamboree Heights is just 13km from Brisbane’s CBD and handy freeway access has you there in 20 minutes!
This spacious family home is very welcoming from the moment you enter, and the care and detail of the renovation is apparent in every room – an inspection is a must!
CONTACT Jacob Secco or Kath Chown of RE/MAX Elevate today for an inspection!