Pristine and beautifully maintained, this 3 bedroom home offers a peaceful and private back yard, polished timber flooring throughout the upstairs living, with a light filled open plan living space, an additional office for work from home potential downstairs, and multiple covered car accommodation, including a double lock up garage and triple carport located at the front of the property.
Available to view now and ready for new family to call home, please call Lynette on 0460 887 561 for further information or to confirm attendance for an Open Home.
To register for an Open Home, simply send through an enquiry to view, and a member of our team will be in contact to arrange an Open Home with you via email or phone call. Alternatively, please send through an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm an Open Home by reply. We require all attendees to wear PPE gear and register on site using Qld Govt. QR code prior to entering premises.
Property features include:
– Open plan living with polished timber floors, air conditioning unit installed, and tinted sliding glass doors leading to elevated front balcony
– Dine in kitchen complete with standalone electric stove and good storage option, small fridge cavity and double stainless steel sinks and tiled flooring
– Main bedroom includes tinted windows, insect mesh screens, ceiling fan, polished timber floors and double door built in robe
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are similar size with ceiling fans installed, built in robes and insect mesh on windows
– Bathroom with shower and vanity, with a separate dual flush toilet, not in bathroom
– Office or additional living room located downstairs includes built in storage and wood look flooring
– Great size laundry room with study area and external access to rear Hills Hoist washing line
– Double lock up garage with storage shelves provided, with additional covered triple car accommodation and off-street parking available
– Peaceful and private oasis with large patio area overlooking established gardens and mature fruit trees, including mango, citrus, figs, bananas and persimmons!
– Available now!
Online applications to be made via realestate.com.au, or RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms, available from our team at the Open Homes once you have viewed this home. Please attend Open Homes with your mobile phone to register using Qld Govt. QR code and wearing PPE, as this is required to attend Open Homes at this time.
Tarragindi is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone’s throw away. Walk to shops, Cafes, restaurants, local parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University and easy access to the South East Freeway. Walking distance to Wellers Hill, Marshall Road and St Elizabeth’s Primary Schools.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a virtual viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Runny nose
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.