3 bedroom home in original condition, offered for a 12 – 18 month lease, although indoor pet friendly, no fences are installed on the boundary to contain pets. This home features Open Plan living with floorboards and a good sized kitchen, please note this property also does not have an oven installed. If you do not like to cook, are not fussed about a bit of peeling wallpaper, and are looking for a shorter term lease in a quiet location, I have the perfect home for you!
Plans for this property in the future indicate it will not be a long term rental property. If this sounds like it would suit your needs, please call Lynette at RE/MAX Elevate on 0460 887 561 to view.
Property features include:
– 3 bedrooms with timber flooring and supplied robes
– Open Plan living room with covered entry nook
– Great sized Kitchen, complete with electric hob only, no oven installed
– Elevated covered deck at rear overlooking backyard with mature trees
– Indoor and outdoor pet friendly, please attend to view to make sure property is suitable for your pets, no fences are installed on boundary
– Large lockable storage area downstairs with laundry
– Rain water tank installed with gravity feed hose included
– Available soon!
– Applications for this home will only be processed once you have viewed this home, applications submitted prior to the Open Homes will be processed once you have confirmed you have attended an Open Home with our team. Alternatively, simply send through an email enquiry and we will confirm an Open Home by reply, or you are able to contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an approved application form.
Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to discuss any further information, or to speak to our Business Development Manager Lynette Cassidy on 0460 887 561 for your investment property, we are here to help you!
Moorooka is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone’s throw away. Short drive to local shops, Cafes, restaurants, parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University with easy access to the South East Freeway.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a video viewing during a scheduled Open Home if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Runny nose
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.