Located behind a security gate down a private driveway, this modern 4 bedroom family home is fully fenced for children and outdoor pets. Perfectly positioned for easy access to public transport links, including bus links to the city or suburbs, and Salisbury Train Station located within walking distance!
Complete with a remote double lock up garage with laundry nook included and additional storage space, this 4 bedroom home will suit a variety of living situations, from flatmates to families. Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to register to attend the advertised Open Homes. As we have an occupant in place, please do not show yourself through this property. An agent must be present to access this home.
Simply send through an enquiry, and our team will be in contact by phone or reply email to confirm your attendance for an Open Home.
Property features include:
– Fully fenced front yard with security gate located on driveway with remote access
– Open Plan living with air conditioning installed, ceiling fan with security screens installed on windows and front door
– Kitchen complete with great storage options, stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher and ceramic hob
– Dine in kitchen nook with insect mesh and security screens on windows and French doors leading to covered entertainment patio and outdoor dining space
– Main bedroom complete with air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite dual flush toilet and water efficient shower
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have built in robes, ceiling fans with security screens and insect mesh installed on windows
– Bedroom 4 would make a perfect work from home study or office
– Bathroom with full size bath and separate shower, modern vanity, with a separate dual flush toilet, not located in bathroom
– Double lock up garage with additional storage space with remote access to both garage and security gate on driveway
– Solar panels are installed for the benefit of the occupants
Applications for this home will only be processed once you have viewed this home, applications submitted prior to the Open Homes will be processed once you have confirmed you have attended an Open Home with our team with a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salisbury is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Salisbury Train Station and public transport links are only a stone’s throw away. Short drive to local shops, Cafes, restaurants, parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University with easy access to the South East Freeway.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a video viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Runny nose
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.