Inside this spacious two-bedroom apartment, you will find the floor to ceiling glass stacking doors allow the beautiful north-easterly light into the main living areas with elevated views from the fifth floor to the immaculately groomed gardens with glimpses of the sparkling swimming pool. A well-appointed kitchen boasts stone benchtops, gas cooktop, integrated fridge, and a spacious light filled Open Plan living and balcony, overlooking mature trees and landscaped outdoor areas
At the end of a no through road, nestled on the banks of the Brisbane River, sits Koko Apartments, one of West End’s premiere living complexes within easy walking distance to all the cafes, restaurants and unique shopping districts West End has to offer. With immaculate shared spaces and secure access through Reception, you will feel like you are in your own private oasis, while having all the modern amenities you could wish for; including sparkling lap pool, well-equipped gym, shared outdoor entertaining area and a community herb garden!
Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to register to attend an Open Home, or for any other information. Applications are to be made using our online application via www.remaxelevate.com.au or using the ‘ apply now ‘ button once you have attended an Open Home. Alternatively you are able to collect an application form from a member of our team at the scheduled Open Homes. Please email email@example.com to receive our approved application form or simply send through an enquiry, and we will be in contact!
Property features include:
– Secure Entry to fifth floor through modern reception area with private lift access, not able to be accessed by the general public
– Open Plan living with large light filled living and floor to ceiling glass stacker doors leading to elevated balcony with unobstructed views over the beautiful grounds and inground pool
– Kitchen complete with 4 burner gas hob, microwave oven, electric oven, built in fridge freezer supplied and dishwasher installed, great storage options and stone benchtops
– Elevated balcony with dual access to main bedroom and living space
– Main Bathroom with huge shower and dual flush toilet, also includes a bespoke built in Laundry with an included wall mounted dryer, washing machine not included in tenancy
– Main bedroom and Ensuite with full size bath, shower and dual flush toilet, huge 4 door robe and fabulous outlook over mature gardens and pool with access to elevated balcony from bedroom
– 2nd Bedroom included built in robe and carpeted flooring, block out curtains and sheer blinds on windows
– Single garage space withing shared designated underground parking and additional onsite visitor parking available
– Available to view now! Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to register to attend an Open Home, as this is a secure complex, an agent must attend to view
NB : Furniture not included, used for photographic purposes only
West End is an inner-city suburb close to Brisbane City CBD. It provides walking and bike tracks along the Brisbane River that are popular with the locals, plus the CityCats, KittyCats and a variety of other public transports located at your front door. This great suburb has a lot to offer including a newly renovated IGA, pharmacy and a number of other popular landmarks, Cafes, restaurants and local parks. It also has easy access to the Clem 7 for easy travel to the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
COVID-19 Management Information:
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a digital viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Runny nose
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate