Three good sized bedrooms feature in this comfortable cottage, with an open plan dining and kitchen room, including direct access to the large, covered entertainment deck overlooking backyard, and a light filled formal living room, available from mid-June 2022.
Complete with a large pet friendly backyard, two good sized functional utility sheds and a highset tandem carport, this home is centrally located with easy access to public transport links and local shopping centres.
Access for Open Homes to be arranged by private appointment only at this time, as we have a tenant in place. Open Homes will be confirmed with 48 hours’ notice required. Please do not attend the property without an appointment with our team. To make an appointment for an Open Home with our team, please either send through an enquiry with your full name and best contact details, or call our office on (07) 3848 6088 to register to attend the next scheduled Open Home.
Property features include:
– Three comfortable sized bedrooms with ceiling fans installed, two with built in robes and main with air conditioning installed
– Formal living room with air conditioning and ceiling fan, with entry access from the covered carport
– Open plan dining and kitchen space with an island bench, and electric appliances installed
– Access to covered entertainment deck from kitchen and dining room, through large glass doors with a security screen installed
– Bathroom complete with shower and linen cupboard, dual flush toilet separately located off multipurpose laundry room
– Neutral tones throughout, with a mixture of flooring, carpet, tiles, and vinyl flooring
– Tandem carport, with extra height capacity
– Solar panels and solar hot water installed for occupants’ benefit
– Furniture not included in tenancy, used for photographic purposes only
– Available approx. mid-June 2022
Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to discuss any other information relating to this home.
Applications to be made via our RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms, available from our team at the Open Homes, or directly from RE/MAX Elevate website https://www.remaxelevate.com.au/renting/application-form/ once you have viewed this home. Alternatively, simply send through an email enquiry and we will confirm an Open Home by reply, or you are able to contact our team via email@example.com to receive an approved application form.
Coopers Plains is fast becoming the go to suburb for families who want to live close to the city and Sunnybank, with a short drive to public transport links, many wonderful amenities and local shopping precincts nearby. Serviced by public transport, train and bus links to the city and suburbs, Westfield Garden City, QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus, the location of this home will suit a variety of living situations, from flatmates to families.
COVID-19 Management Information: Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.