Located directly across from Mount Gravatt Shopping Center, within walking distance Coles and Woolworths and also a stone’s throw to public transport links, this three bedroom home is perfectly positioned for easy access to local amenities, and is ready to view now!
Please call RE/MAX Elevate on (07) 3848 6088 to register to attend an Open Home, or simply send our team an enquiry, and we will be in contact to confirm your attendance at the next scheduled Open Home.
Property features include:
– Large light filled living room with timber flooring and air conditioning installed, with custom cabinetry built in
– Covered entry room with built in shelving, easy clean vinyl flooring and security door installed
– Electric security gate and patterned driveway, with enough room to turnaround vehicle and offers space for off street parking
– Original kitchen includes retro cupboards and electric stand alone stove and oven combo, good sized fridge cavity and wall mounted extra storage cupboards
– Bathroom complete with shower rose over full sized bath and modern vanity
– Separate dual flush toilet, not in bathroom
– Laundry with covered exterior access to two clotheslines
– Main bedroom with robe supplied, window mounted air conditioning unit and carpet installed
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are double sized, with carpet and curtains installed
– 2 utility rooms in addition to a large aluminium shed for storage options
– Lawn and garden care are the responsibility of the occupants
– Available to view now!
Please call our team on (07) 3848 6088 to discuss any other information relating to this home.
Applications to be made via our RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms, available from our team at the Open Homes, or directly from RE/MAX Elevate website https://www.remaxelevate.com.au/renting/application-form/ once you have viewed this home. Alternatively, simply send through an email enquiry and we will confirm an Open Home by reply, or you are able to contact our team via email@example.com to receive an approved application form.
Mount Gravatt is fast becoming the go to suburb for families who want to live close to the city, within walking distance to public transport links, many wonderful amenities and local shopping precincts nearby. Serviced by public transport, train and bus links to the city and suburbs, Westfield Garden City, QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus, the location of this home will suit a variety of living situations, from flatmates to families.
COVID-19 Management Information: Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.