This desirable home offers a quality lifestyle in a relaxed atmosphere, in an elevated position. Upon entry you will be greeted by a north facing covered balcony that captures delightful leafy views over the Tarragindi reserve and surrounding suburbs. Wide glass doors on the veranda flow into a fabulous air conditioned open-plan living, dining and kitchen, enjoy soothing breezes and an abundance of natural light and views from most windows. Beautiful polished timber floors, feature walls and ornate cornices add to the internal charm of this family home. The recently renovated kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ceramic hob, concealed rangehood, breakfast bar, ample bench space and a servery window to the covered outdoor patio and dining area.
There are three bedrooms and a study nook, the master bedroom has a new ensuite, built-in mirrored wardrobes and opens onto a north-east facing balcony. Also situated on this level and conveniently positioned adjacent to the kitchen is a modern built-in laundry and an extra large storage cupboard.
Please call our Property Management team on (07) 3848 6088 to confirm an Open Home time and day to attend, we use a QR code to log in and confirm you have attended an Open Home prior to processing applications. If you need any assistance please let our team know by sending through an enquiry or calling our office on (07) 3848 6088
Property features include:
– Elevated front balcony overlooking Toohey Forest with entry stairs including child friendly gate and retained garden beds
– Covered entrance with shoe storage cabinet supplied, polished timber floors and feature walls
– Open plan living space including large living room with split system air conditioning installed, polished timber floor, red theme feature walls and glass breakfast bar splashback, bespoke cabinetry and shelving supplied.
– French doors leading from elevated front deck into open plan living space, creating a fabulous indoor/outdoor flow
– Recently renovated kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven, rangehood, island bench with breakfast bar, including good storage options and large kitchen drawers
– Main bedroom includes stylish velvet feature wall, double door built in robe, polished timber flooring, new curtains, air conditioning unit and ceiling fan installed An ensuite toilet and plush shower services bedroom, and exterior doors lead to an elevated balcony
– 2 remaining bedrooms with polished timber floors, one with exterior access to juliette balcony
– Rear exterior covered entertainment area, overlooking back yard, with servery window from kitchen
– Single lock up garage with remote access
– Fenced pet friendly yard, with conditions applicable to make sure fencing is suitable for your pets
– Available to view now!
Please call our Business Development Manager, Lynette Cassidy, to discuss any further details on 0460 887 561 or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team members will be in contact to confirm an Open Home Day and time!
Applications will be processed after confirmed attendance at Open Homes, applications can be made with RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms or APPLY NOW from online marketing, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an approved application form, or you are welcome to attend our office in the Tarragindi Village located at 4/6 Gapap Street, Tarragindi to collect application forms.
Tarragindi is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone’s throw away. Walk to shops, Cafes, restaurants, local parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University and easy access to the South East Freeway. Short distance to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth’s Primary Schools.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps and hygiene practises at Open Homes, to ensure the health and safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a digital viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.