Three bedroom home with generous living spaces, overlooking established landscaped garden and private fully fenced back yard. Beautiful native bush outlook from almost every window and in a peaceful location, perfect for a quiet lifestyle, less than 8kms to the CBD with easy access to public transport links, excellent schools and local amenities.
Please call RE/MAX Elevate on (07) 3848 6088 for further information or simply send through an enquiry and a member our team will be in contact!
Property features include:
– Covered Entry with wrap around patio and dual access
– Open Plan living and dining rooms featuring polished wooden floors, ceiling fan and French doors from patio
– Kitchen complete with stainless steel 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and great storage options including large pantry, with exterior access to elevated deck
– Huge private elevated deck overlooking established garden and mature trees
– Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans installed and security on windows
– Additional study at rear of property for work from home options or craft room
– Modern bathroom with large shower recess, great storage options in large vanity, separate dual flush toilet, not in main bathroom
– Laundry located in downstairs area, also includes expansive storage area
– Double carport at front of property with off street parking spaces
– Please do not attend without an appointment with our team, as occupants are in place at this time.
– Available to view with a confirmed appointment with our team, please call RE/MAX Elevate on (07) 3848 6088 to register for an Open Home or simply send through an enquiry and a member of our team will be in contact via email to confirm the next available Open Home day and time.
Applications to be made via Ignite or our RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms, available from our team at the Open Homes, once you have viewed this home. Alternatively, simply send through an email enquiry and we will confirm an Open Home by reply, or you are able to contact our team via email email@example.com to receive an approved application form.
Tarragindi is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone’s throw away. Walk to shops, Cafes, restaurants, local parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University and easy access to the South East Freeway. Walking distance to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth’s Primary Schools.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a video viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Runny nose
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.