Large family home available late July 2022 with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, with a fully fenced outdoor pet and family friendly yard, additional storage under house and off-street parking for multiple vehicles. Possible dual living potential for extended families and guests!
Upstairs features polished wooden floors throughout the Open Plan living space with a covered entertainment deck accessed through folding glass doors, complete with plantation shutters, air conditioning and ceiling fans installed. The modern kitchen features gas 5 burner stove, electric appliances and great storage with easy access through folding doors to the elevated deck.
Downstairs includes a kitchenette, bespoke laundry with front loader washing machine cavity, 2 good sized bedrooms, a large rumpus living room and a study nook with a built-in desk, perfect for a work from home opportunity!
This property is a must to inspect for the ultimate Queensland lifestyle home awaiting its new family, please call RE/MAX Elevate on (07) 3848 6088 for more information or to register to attend an Open Home using your full name and best contact details, we will confirm a day and time with the current occupants prior to completing Open Homes. As we have occupants in place, please do not show yourself this amazing property, an agent will need to be present for you to attend.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Covered entry porch with crim safe screen and plantation shutters for additional privacy and temperature control
– Large light filled Open Plan living complete with polished wooden floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters installed on windows and wall mounted t.v. bracket
– Modern kitchen upstairs including 5 burner gas stovetop, electric applicances, 2 draw dishwasher, large pantry and great storage, Caesar stone bench tops and double stainless-steel sinks and mircrowave shelf
– Main bedroom includes carpet, plantation shutters, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, built in robe and ensuite shower and dual flush toilet
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are located upstairs complete with plantation shutters, air conditioning and ceiling fans with carpet installed
– Bedroom 4 and 5 are located downstairs and include built in robes, carpet and ceiling fans installed
– Rumpus room downstairs with kitchenette, complete with air conditioning and wall mounted t.v. brackett, built in study nook including desk, with easy access to exterior patio leading to back yard
– Fully fenced family friendly home with kids cubby house and secure doghouse with established garden and privacy hedges, off street parking for multiple vehicles with easy access,
– Elevated outdoor entertainment deck access through trifold doors extending the living space, with exterior shutters and insect screen overlooking fully fenced back yard and cubby house, with a 2nd covered patio area downstairs for the ultimate Queensland outdoor lifestyle!
– NB: Furniture is not included, used for photographic purposes only
– Available from July 22nd 2022
Please call RE/MAX Elevate for (07) 3848 6088 to discuss any further details.
Applications will be processed after confirmed attendance at Open Homes, applications can be made with RE/MAX Elevate approved application forms https://www.remaxelevate.com.au/renting/application-form/ or APPLY NOW from online marketing, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an approved application form, or you are welcome to attend our office in the Tarragindi Village located at 4/6 Gapap Street, Tarragindi to collect printed application forms.
Tarragindi is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone’s throw away. Walk to shops, Cafes, restaurants, local parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University and easy access to the South East Freeway. Short distance to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth’s Primary Schools.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps and hygiene practises at Open Homes, to ensure the health and safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a digital viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.